dingentertainmentdingentertainment

Main News Movies Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Dodge the Red Dodge the Red

hehe this is oddly addicting

good job. yeah the next one just make it look better if u make it.

Bush Fire Bush Fire

at least it has a level system

but it could have been better.

Samurai Showdown (kirby) Samurai Showdown (kirby)

well.

...

Multiplying Frogs!! Multiplying Frogs!!

once you get some direction with this game i think i could be a very great game. good job

AugustoFloresMontes responds:

THANKS MAN

.:GRAVITY:. .:GRAVITY:.

controls are annoying

but it is pretty fun, but very hard.

Corn! Corn!

hey nice try

its pretty boring. but its kept me entertained for like five minutes till i noticed that its just kept going with no change what so ever. but maybe add like a level system make corn pop up faster as the points go up and you have yourself a better game. add other stuff also it was pretty boring looking a corn and dead corn. but seriously dont get mad it was a nice try.

DarkLink777 responds:

You are the nicest person to review this so far. I'm not quite sure if I mean that as a compliment, though, because even I know this game is pretty crappy.

Still, kudos for being so supportive!

=D

Space Laser 2375 Space Laser 2375

it's cool but...

the lag really hurts it and I just had to respond to your comment:

"It actually intensifies the game, so stop complaining about it. Trust me, I had to make a hard decision with the rumble effect."

please, it's not cool to patronize your fans, especially for all the support they give you. if a lot of people are telling you the rumble lag is not cool, it might do to listen rather than chastise. That said I had fun playing it, but the lag became more and more of a gigantic nuisance as the game went on.

thanks!